CHRISTIE PHOENIX QUAD-T ADDS ADDITIONAL INPUTS TO PHOENIX SYSTEM
Christie is expanding the data monitoring capabilities of the Christie Phoenix with the launch of the Phoenix Quad-T. Design for control room environments where accessing up-to-the-minute information from multiple sources is critical, The Phoenix and Phoenix Quad-T ensure that data presented in a control room is precise, even in the most demanding situations.
The Phoenix Quad-T is a stand-alone device that can be installed anywhere on a network to seamlessly expand a Phoenix system by adding additional inputs. Featuring four HDMI connectors that each support resolutions up to 3840x 2160 pixels and four mini-USB ports for soft KVM control, the Phoenix Quad-T allows users to acquire high-quality, remote video and control signals over IP networks, enabling teams to work with the same data, regardless of location.
“The Christie Phoenix Quad-T allows users to integrate 4K/UHD resolution sources into their Phoenix system and easily expand the system scalability,” says Karl Johnson, product manager, Control Room Processors, Christie.
Features of the new Phoenix Quad-T include:
• Four HDMI connectors support resolutions up to 3840×2160 (4K/UHD)
• HDMI embedded stereo audio available on each input
• Four mini-USB ports with HID device emulation for keyboard and mouse source control
• One gigabit Ethernet port for image transport and control
• Compatible with HDCP-encrypted signals