AUDINATE RAMPS UP IN-DEPTH DANTE TRAINING AT ISE 2016 — AV.technology
Audinate, creator of the Dante media networking technology, and many leading audio equipment manufacturers will be hosting the annual Dante AV Networking World education event during Integrated Systems Europe 2016 on Monday, 8 February 2016. The workshop and seminar program will be held at the Amsterdam Holiday Inn near the RAI Convention Centre.
The event will feature an increased emphasis on Dante training providing design consultants, system integrators, audio engineers and IT managers with the tools and information they need to get started with Audinate’s popular audio networking solution.
The free all-day conference will feature industry trends and research, insight from leading audio manufacturers, in-depth training sessions and real-world case studies. Co-sponsoring the event are 25 of the AV industry’s leading companies who will be featuring their Dante-enabled products in an extensive, hands-on Dante interoperability demonstration. These manufacturers include: AKG, Allen & Heath, Ashley Audio, Attero Tech, Audinate, Auvitran, Bose Professional Systems, Bosch, BSS, Crest Audio, Extron, Focusrite RedNet, Harman, Nexo, Peavey MediaMatrix, Powersoft, RDL, Renkus-Heinz, Roland, Shure, Soundcraft, Stewart Audio, Studer, Symetrix and Yamaha Commercial Audio.
Media sponsors include AV Magazine, rAVe Publications and rAVe Europe.
The presentations and training sessions will include:
- The Latest Trends in Audio Networking
- Understanding Standards, Protocols and Solutions
- Making the Leap from Analogue to Networked Audio
- Setting up and Deploying Dante Networks
- Networking Fundamentals for Audio Professionals
- Dante Case Study: Networked Audio System at Frankfurt Kap Europa Convention Centre
- Dante Case Study: Networking Stadiums with Broadcasters for the Rugby World Cup
- Dante Via and Software-Based Audio Networking
- Dante Labs: A Sneak Peek at Future of Dante
The event runs from 9:00 to 16:00 and will include a sponsored lunch for all attendees and a hosted networking cocktail reception to conclude the day. Seating is limited, so register now to reserve your spot.