Biamp AI Noise Reduction 2.0
4.7.0 software delivers enhancements to Launch & Tesira software, plus Dante upgrade.
With additional training of Biamp’s AI algorithm, vocal clarity is significantly increased while background noise is more effectively removed in large spaces. With this upgrade, programmers can now unleash even greater AI Noise Reduction power across all Tesira system designs that feature Biamp Launch, the one-button audio optimisation technology.
This new software lets you custom-configure noise reduction and reverb levels through an independent Tesira programming block— delivering even greater control in the most challenging acoustical environments, such as conference rooms, paging systems, and presentation spaces.
- Independent AI Noise Reduction block for configuration layouts using TesiraFORTÉ X
- Greater control over AI’s trained neutral profiles with advanced dial-in adjustments of noise reduction and deverberation
- Greater control over AI’s trained neutral profiles with advanced dial-in adjustments
- Any network or analog microphone input now can utilise AI Noise Reduction and deverberation
Tesira 4.7.0 firmware enhancements for select DSPs:
- Upgraded AI Noise Reduction 2.0 in Biamp Launch on TesiraFORTÉ X
- Upgraded to Dante version 220.127.116.11 on TesiraFORTÉ X, TesiraFORTÉ DAN (Rev. B and newer) and TesiraCONNECT TC-5D
- Numerous additional updates and resolved issues.