Sales Position at Corsair Solutions — AV.technology
Position of Market Development and Consultant Liaison Manager has opened up at Corsair Solutions; both Melbourne & Sydney based
Distributor Corsair Solutions have announced a vacancy in Sales for a Market Development and Consultant Liaison Manager. Here’s the details from the listing…
Corsair Solutions is an audio-visual technology distributor. We are seeking to appoint a market development and consultant liaison manager. This role will significantly contribute to our market position and expand our engagement with audio-visual consultants and other audio-visual market verticals.
At Corsair Solutions, we are all about the customer; specifically, partnering with our consultant and system integration partners. We provide industry-leading responsiveness, technical competency and accountability for our commitments to all stakeholders. We pride ourselves on giving the right advice on first contact, and if we don’t have the answer, we will research and respond to the customer with the right answer, in a timely fashion.
The position is a full time role based in either Melbourne or Sydney reporting to the Sales Director.
As Consultant Liaison Manager you will be responsible for:
- regular contact, product presentations and updates to shape preference with our consultant partners in Australia and New Zealand;
- increased specification of our technology solutions in consultant designs and tenders;
- identify opportunities to value engineer consultant design documents, collaborate with and encourage integration partners to vary designs to benefit products represented by Corsair Solutions;
- supporting Corsair Solutions’ partners, in conjunction with the sales team, once a consultant’s tender has come to market; and
- providing internal solutions architect capability to support Corsair Solutions’ sales team for complex system integration project design.
As Market Development Manager you will be responsible for:
- creating exceptional quality marketing materials (both still and video) on a monthly basis for distribution on leading social media platforms in order to grow market awareness and track demand for key products/solutions;
- conducting regular public webinars and specific product sales training for partners;
- taking on product management functions as required; and
- proactively identifying opportunities to cross promote our products with other relevant vendors as opportunities arise.
Travel at this point in time is obviously quite restricted but there will come a time, as the COVID situation allows, that travel will be required for the following purposes:
- International travel to trade events as required by management (estimated 2 per year);
- Domestic and International (NZ) travel to meet with consultants, integration partners and key end-users to achieve the outcomes as described in this position description;
- Domestic and International (NZ) travel as required to exhibit at trade events, currently including, but not limited to ENTECH roadshow, Integrate Expo and EDUtech.
What will you bring to the role?
- Experience of 3 years or more in a similar role within the audio-visual industry, ideally with a distributor or manufacturer of similar products;
- Reliability, enthusiasm and an ability to work with
- Creativity and a flair for effective marketing communication;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- A willingness to contribute to a friendly team environment;
- A positive attitude;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Time management skills – you can multi-task, prioritise and plan work to meet deadlines and achieve set objectives.
- A good knowledge of computer systems such as Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office 365, CRM/ERP systems and the ability to learn new software quickly.
Remuneration will be made up of:
- base salary;
- car allowance;
- superannuation as per government super guarantee; and
- OTEs upon meeting set KPIs and for reaching stretch targets.
- Business technology items required to exceed the expectations of the role will be provided by Corsair Solutions.
If you would like to apply for this role, please submit your CV and a covering letter which outlines your experience and suitability to this role. Eligible applicants must be a Permanent Resident or have legal rights to work in Australia.