AV Systems Design Engineer — AV.technology
CADWalk Global is seeking an experienced AV Systems Design Engineer to support a growing number of projects throughout Australia.
The following is CADWalk’s job offer…
Reporting to the Technical Director and General Manager you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Sales team with system design proposals and responding to tender RFPs
- Developing detailed schematic drawing packages
- Developing detailed plan and elevational drawing packages
- Writing of technical documentation
For this role you should have a:
- Strong understanding of current AV products and technologies with particular strengths in control room system design preferable
- Strong understanding of network design and architecture and its integration/impact on an AV system
- Proficient in AutoCAD (or similar) and Microsoft Visio with experience in developing detailed and professional schematic and layout packages.
- Strong verbal and written skills with the ability to provide support to the Sales and Design teams with the writing of technical documentation and proposals
- Proven and relevant experience in designing complex AV projects a must
- A passion for AV technology with a motivation to learn new skills