AV Business Development Manager — CI Group
Full Time — Brisbane, QLD.
The Ci Group aims to work with a passion, to set new industry standards and encourage others to follow. To work within an ethos of continual improvement, challenging the boundaries, to inspire, create and innovate. We are a national Australian technology company. We work in the high-end corporate, hospitality and sporting stadia markets, installing and supporting large format digital displays and integrated AV systems.
To be successful in the role we believe you’ll require the following:
- Minimum 3 years experience in a business development role
- A passion for selling technology to key vertical market customers
- Confidence to be a sales hunter and motivation to follow up
- Impeccable oral and verbal communication and presentation skills
- High levels of attention to detail and ability to work autonomously
- Ability to work efficiently and to meet firm deadlines
- An overall practical work ethic and a desire to achieve the best results possible for both the customer and the company.
Key to success identifying and selling to our existing customer base and increasing that customer base by generating new business and new customers.
The role entails:
- Manage all sales activities within the agreed territory (QLD)
- Achieve personal sales results and contribute to group sales targets
- Drive profitable revenue growth for the company
- Develop own portfolio of customers to sell to and service
- Development of presentation packages and proposals
Core to the BDM activity is the management of Ci customer and partner relationships to ensure the ongoing success of the business and continual improvement of the Ci customer experience. Communicating with customers and team members in a professional and friendly manner, the role will have a focus on the development of strong relationships and regular customer engagement.
Reporting into the Queensland State Manager and based at our Banyo office, the role will actively work in collaboration with all members of the state team including sales support, design engineers and product specialists.
Why you should apply?
- Base salary as well as the company’s rewarding commission and incentive program
- Vehicle Allowance, mobile phone and laptop will also be provided
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Mostly an office based role, with flexible opportunities for remote work and client relationship meetings
- Have an opportunity to develop your sales skills working with a talented team at an industry leading technology integration company
If this sounds like something that you’d like to sink your teeth into and help push the boundaries outward, please include a covering letter with your CV telling us more about yourself, goals and passions.
CI Group: thecigroup.com.au