Audio Visual Technician – Corporate Initiatives
Full Time - Brisbane, Queensland.
The Ci Group is a 100% Australian owned Company which is ranked among the nation’s five largest integrators, and number one for continued engagement. The Ci Group has been dedicated, for some decades, to enhance the human experience through blending and integrating technologies. The Company has substantially broadened its capability from creating better meeting spaces, and simple application of audio-visual technology to include LED, digital display and video networks, hospitality tech, aged care tech, learning space tech, immersive experiences, smart lighting, and workplace wellness technology.
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced AV Technician to join our dynamic team on a full-time basis.
What’s on offer:
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Rewarding remuneration package
- Extra Allowance
- Phone and laptop
- Diversity in work scope and locations
- Continued training and professional development
You will need:
- A passion for AV and making life better for our valued customers
- Demonstrated experience in control systems, AV integration, Video Conferencing and cable termination
- Experience with supporting large format LED displays, projectors, wall mounted monitors, routers and switching, and familiarity with AV Control systems would be advantage
- Adequate computer skills in Microsoft Office products including Teams, Word & Excel
- High levels of attention to detail and ability to work autonomously
- Proven ability to use initiative and common sense
- An overall practical work ethic and a desire to achieve the best results possible for both the customer and the company
- Proven analytical and problem-solving ability
- Positive and motivated attitude
As part of this role, you will be responsible for various duties including but not limited to:
- AV Installations, Technical Services, Support and Maintenance
- Work with all types of AV technology including but not limited to ceiling mount projectors, motorised screens, video conferencing equipment, video walls, routers and switching, rack building, running and termination cables
- Managing Project sites and leading technical teams and projects
Don’t miss this excellent opportunity with all its benefits. If this sounds like a role that suits you, please apply now by uploading your resume. For more information check out our website.