CRESTRON ASIA SHIPS DMPS3: NEW DIGITALMEDIA PRESENTATION SYSTEM
Crestron Asia is now shipping its new DigitalMedia Presentation System (DMPS3-300-C-AEC), a complete HD presentation control and signal routing solution for boardrooms, video-conference rooms, and classrooms. With a built-in Crestron 3-Series Control System, acoustic echo cancellation, and onboard SIP and POTS dialers, this model is an ideal solution for multimedia presentations and videoconferencing in large conference rooms. VTC rooms can now get up and running in just minutes.
The DMPS3-300-C-AEC delivers all the advanced features of the category-leading DMPS series and then takes it to the next level with a powerful Crestron 3-Series Control System. IP technology is the heart of the 3-Series Control System, so its networking abilities are second to none. 3-Series provides true enterprise security through Active Directory.
Crestron 3-Series delivers:
• More processing power, speed, and memory
• Support for 802.1x authentication technology – the same data security protocol used by government and financial institutions
• Built-in BACnet IP support – enables seamless integration with existing building management systems
• Support for SIMPL# enables C# programmers to easily develop Crestron AV applications
• High-speed, real-time multi-tasking to seamlessly run up to ten programs simultaneously
• Dramatically reduced compile time; what took 5 minutes with Crestron 2-Series now takes 20 seconds HDBaseT certified
Like all DigitalMedia technology, the DMPS3-300-C-AEC is designed to meet the HDBaseT Alliance specifications, ensuring reliable interoperability with third-party HDBaseT products. Via DM, the DMPS3-300-C-AEC can be connected directly to any HDBaseT compliant source or display device without requiring a DM transmitter or receiver.